In winter, eyes can be affected by the dryness of the air. A new test can now analyze the quality of an individuals tears: the Tear Osmolarity Test, including the nutrients and minerals in tears. The Osmolarity Test can both diagnose dry eye and monitor progress in treatment.
- Golfing, Fishing, Winter Sports, and More
- How to Pick Your Glasses – From Functional to Fashion-Forward
- Cataracts Awareness: What You Need to Know
- Blue Light in Focus: Are Your Eyes at Risk?
- The Advantages of Multiple Pairs of Eyewear
- April Showers Bring May (and More) Allergies
- Contact Lenses – Just the Facts
- Preventing Computer Vision Syndrome
- Healthy Vision is More than 20/20
- Take Advantage of Savings and Flexibility
- Health Insurance vs. Vision Insurance
- Children and Computer Vision Syndrome
- Dry Eyes, Osmolarity Test
- Glasses with HEV Protection, Crizal Prevencia
- Prevent Macular Degeneration with Prevencia