Busy surgical practice is seeking a full-time Optometrist to join our community-oriented, private practice located just south of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. This position offers an exceptional practice opportunity for the optometrist who enjoys being challenged and is seeking a rewarding career. The practice is seeking a compassionate, growth-oriented individual who desires to work in a collaborative group practice setting.
Richie Eye Clinic and LASIK Center specializes in providing comprehensive eye care services to its surrounding communities. The practice currently has two locations with two ophthalmologists, five optometrists, a successful optical shop and state-of-the art ambulatory surgery center. The main clinic and surgery center are located in Faribault, Minnesota with a satellite clinic located in Northfield, MN (home of St. Olaf College and Carleton College). Richie Eye Clinic and LASIK Center offers the following:
What We Offer:
- A culture and mission that is guided by our Core Values. We behave with integrity, compassion and humility. We humbly serve the team by respecting each other, respecting the patient and respecting ourselves.
- Competitive base salary, bonus incentive and benefits package
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- An excellent highly engaged support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- Competitive base salary with generous productivity bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including retirement, group medical insurance, PTO and Holiday Pay
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
Please contact Kate Tonjum, Chief Operating Officer for more information about this extraordinary opportunity. Careers@richieeyeclinic.com