Richie Eye Clinic & LASIK Center is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team! At Richie Eye Clinic & LASIK Center, our team of doctors and staff have passion for what they do and are dedicated to making a difference!
Here are some of the key functions of the A/R Analyst role:
- Post patient and insurance payments to ledgers
- Prepare and reconcile daily deposits
- Identify insurance claim denials
- Answer patient billing questions over the phone and in person
- Schedule patient appointments
- Provide strong attention to detail and appropriate follow-up with patients and team
- Have a "go-getter" attitude and team-first mindset
Are you the one?
Qualified candidates will possess strong attention to detail, ability to efficiently multi-task, and be a quick-learner. Candidate must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and Word. Previous experience working with medical insurance billing or work in a clinical setting preferred, but not required. Position will be based in our Faribault, MN office.
If you are interested in seeing what Richie Eye Clinic & LASIK Center is all about…email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Position is available immediately and will remain open until filled.