Although Richie Eye Clinic has remained open for urgent and emergent care through this tough time, Governor Walz has now declared that Minnesotans can resume routine eye visits and elective eye surgeries. We are ready with our “new normal.” Here is our plan:
- We ask all patients entering the clinic to bring your own cloth mask or face covering. We have a limited supply for those who do not have their own. Our team will “masked up” as well.
- Upon arrival, we will ask you some screening questions, check your temperature, and ask you to sanitize your hands. If you have a cough, cold, fever, or just don’t feel good, please stay home.
- Feel free to use our new virtual check-in; call or text us from your car and we will advise you when we are ready to escort you to a room.
- As always, we sanitize each room after every patient.
- Our Optical is open to serve you by appointment
- Please practice “social distancing” during your entire visit.
We are excited to add that our Northfield location will resume clinic hours starting Monday May 18th, as well.
We look forward to seeing you soon.